Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sewing Tutorial for a Pillowcase



Hello! It has been a while since I have given my readers something they can really use so I am giving you all a sewing pattern that I wrote several weeks ago.

I used it to teach several teens and pre-teens how to sew. It is a great beginner project as well as a quick gift idea for the more experienced sewers. Not to mention, at the end of the pattern is a way that you can give back to your community by donating one or more homemade pillowcases to your local charities!

I made several of these and gave them out at my daughters sleepover birthday party as party gifts.

Please send me your feedback on this and have fun!

Sleepover Pillowcase Pattern

1 comment:

Lynette @ My Craft Discovery said...

I love the fabric you used! It's some of my favorite.