Monday, January 12, 2009

Menu Planning Monday!




Ok - I getting back on the bandwagon! I have been so excited the response that my Envelope System wallet has received! Orders and requests are keeping me plenty busy! Thanks to everyne who has left a sweet comment and helped me promote this item. I received some more fabric over the weekend and will be making the wallet in them too.
My menu plan for the week has already been messed up - in a good way. I was planning homemade chicken fingers last night, but my husband returned from a father son camping trip with left over fried fish. So we had fish sandwiches instead.
Monday - Baked Chicken, zucchini fries, brown rice.
* The chicken is in a great marinade - about 1/2 balsalmic vinegar, 1 T. fresh chopped pasrley, 1/2 t. crushed red pepper, a pinch of dried thyme, pinch of salt and fresh ground pepper. Wisk in about 1/2 cup olive oil and pour over the chicken. I did this yesterday and it has soak overnight.
Tuesday - Dad Cooks - Burgers with over roasted potatoes and sauted asparagus.
Wednesday - Crock pot roast beef with potatoes and onions. Served with green beans.
Thursday - Trader Joes Frozen Chicken Kabobs, with spinach salad, corn on the cob.
Yum! Have a great week! Find more great meals at Organization Junkie!


4 comments:

Kiy said...

Great menu, have a great week!

Kiy

Lindy said...

Your menu looks tasty! Don't you just love Trader Joe's? Thanks for letting me know about ordering Amy Butler fabric, I'll definitely have to try it! I am a novice sew-er/ seamstress. I am definitely looking into sewing lessons though!

Shilah said...

Girl Scout cookies are addicting. It's hard not to eat a ton of them since I have a daughter that sells them now. Your menu sounds delicious. Thanks for sharing that chicken marinade. Oh, and I just have to say Trader Joe's is awesome. I try to do the bulk of my shopping there.

Unknown said...

hi there - how much balsamic vinegar do I put in the marinade? Would really like to try this - it looks lovely:-)