Monday, November 30, 2009

Multitude Mondays

I praise and honor You as my Mfather God and give thanks always for all things especially Your Fatherly love. Eph 5:20

I am thankful that God is my Heavenly Father!

27. He is not a distant or remote Father, but a close and loving one.
28. His love for me is unconditional and everlasting
29. He provides for me

30. He teaches me
31. He makes plans for my future
32. He supplies all my needs
33. He gives me security
34.He gives me a special home to live in for eternity
35. He gently guides me
36. I have been predestined to be adopted as Your child through Jesus Christ becasue it gives You pleasure and it is Your will for my life. Eph. 1:5

Thanks for reading! See A Holy Experience for more Multitude Mondays!

1 comment:

game fan said...

An excellent information provided thanks for all the information i must say great efforts made by you. thanks a lot for all the information you provided.
Scarymazegames.co
iogamez.com