Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Everlasting Love



The Lord appeared to him from far away. I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore I have continued to extend faithful love to you.
Jeremiah 31:3


Lord, I praise you for loving me always and for drawing me toward you with your faithful love.



I praise you for giving us a heart that craves love for your to fill.

Your love is bigger than I can understand and much more than I am capable of giving to others without your help.



Please allow me to feel your love today and show me how to pour that love on others.


Thank you for all your blessings...

Amen

3 comments:

Faith, Folklore, and Friends said...

Love it!

Susan said...

you left a comment on my blog and i decided to check you out. . .and I am so gald I did! You are such a creative person! I love the sewing projects you have been showcasing. . .and he inspirational thoughts! Keep up the wonderful blog!

Unknown said...

thank you for sharing. I loved it. Great pictures!