Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Gifts


This past weekend I finally had the opportunity to work on a few of my own projects. This wristlet is for one of my nieces. It was made using Joel Dewberry's Fabric collection. Inside will have a Target Gift card.


This bag was made for a barter with my sister-in-law. She put together a family cookbook and is giving me extra copies to give as gifts. I love the fabric! It is called "Gothic Rose" by Amy Bulter. I think I might have to make myself one!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

That bag is beautiful! I love the graphic print!

Anonymous said...

You are very talented. Would you like a new adoptive niece? :)

Thanks for commenting at my blog!
Susan

Lisa said...

By the way, your blog is beautiful. I see that you are in GA like me--I live in McDonough. Where abouts are you? Love the bags. Totes and purses are one of my favorite things to make.

Quiet City said...

I love these two pieces. Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

Mrs. O said...

I love the fabric of the wristlet - so cute!

Amy said...

Those are so cute. You're very talented. :)

Lara said...

Beautiful fabrics! Every time I sew I think I want to sew more often but then it's usually another year before it happens again. I really need to sew more often!!! Did I already say that??