Monday, August 1, 2011
Envelope System Wallets!
In case you were not aware, I am a Dave Ramsey Fan! Following his book, "The Total Money Makeover", really helped me tame our budget and knock out our debt! A big part of Dave Ramsey's program is using cash for your discretional spending such as, clothing, groceries, dining out, etc. My Envelope System Wallet made its first debute in 2009 and was met with many adoring fans!
The Envelope System Wallet features:
1) A Velcro closure and one main pocket, in which the envelopes fit.
2)Three envelopes have been made in a coordinating fabric. I transferred labels to each of the wallets for easy reference. I would be happy to transfer a Bible verse, saying or other labels at your request. The envelopes are lined with felt to prevent your cash from slipping. Edges and seams have been treated but left raw for a "cottage" look.
3) Last but not least, there is a zippered pouch for coins, driver’s license and pictures of the kids (plenty large enough for up to 10 cards).
4) This wallet could easily also hold your checkbook and deposit slips.
5) Envelopes and zippered pouch are entirely removable for easy access and budgeting. Remove it if its not to be used! (Helps prevent dipping into other funds)
6) This wallet has been used by some customers as a coupon organizer.
Take a look around and let me know what ya think! You can purchase one at my etsy shop! See ya!
This post is linked to Today's Creative Blog!